We are really happy to open the doors of our large farmhouse and welcome you into our Bed and Breakfast.
We hope that you will have a very good stay and would like you to know that we are always available to answer your questions or help in any way. Below, you will find a resume of what we offer including our prices, which will hopefully answer many of the commonly-asked questions.
Please don’t hesitate however to question us further for more informations.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay !
OFFICIAL BED AND BREAKFAST PRICES 2017
Prices per night, breakfast included:
- single room for 1 person : 55 euros
- double room for 2 people : 70 euros (large double bed)
- family room for 3 people : 95 euros
- family room for 4 people: 120 euros
- Each additional person (bed and breakfast provided) : 25 euros
Times and uses of the house:
- arrivals/check in : between 5.30pm-7.30pm (unless otherwise mutually agreed)
- departures/check out: between 8.30am and 11.30am (unless otherwise mutually agreed)
- separate and independant entry for guest (the blue door is open 24hours a day)
- breakfast is served between 8.30am-10.30am on weekdays
- breakfast is served between 9am-11am on sundays and bank holidays
Any other timings are possible from one day to the next with the agreement of the hosts.
Regarding breakfasts: if you are vegan or vegetarian, or lactose or gluten intolerant (or on specific diet plans), or if you prefer a savoury breakfast (with cold meats, cheese, eggs) rather than a sweet one, simply tell us and we will do our very best to cater for you in line with the products available and the season.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY, AT NO EXTRA COST:
- small kitchenette available to guests 24hours a day
- large variety of teas available for you to make yourselves
- living room (with tourist information brochures, sofas and chairs, piano, music, books, games, colouring area for children) open for your use as and when throughout the day and evening
- a reading area on the first floor at your disposition
- a folding cot and the necessary emergency toiletries to go with it available in the hall on the first floor
- garden, childrens’ games, picnic tables, loungers and a barbecue are all available for your use
- a locked bike shed (with the possibility to recharge electrical bikes)
- recharging station for electrical vehicles (Renault-Nissan)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOU (BILLED SEPARATELY)
- self-service drinks available in the small fridge (prices on bottles/corkscrew for your use)
- evening buffet for walkers (based mostly around fresh and locally grown vegetables with regional or house specialities) available on request: 15euros per person
- farmhouse picnic to take away for walks/days out available on request: 15 euros per person
- hamper of local hand-made or regional products: price dependant on articles selected
- laundry service (washing and drying done using professional equipment - AAA Miele): 5euros a basket of laundry
- Gift vouchers for stays at Lintever (Bed and Breakfast or Gypsy Caravan): price according to the formula chosen or agreed upon with us.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY AT LINTEVER FARM:
12 people in the Bed and Breakfast farmhouse
Room no. 1 - La Sarrazine: 1-2 people (disabled access)
Family Room no 2 - Iris Bleu : 2-4 people (duplex)
Room no 3 - Rose ancienne : 1-2 people
Family Room no 4 - Voyage Pays Chistr Per: 2-4/5 people (baby equipment available)
2/3 PEOPLE IN THE GYPSY CARAVAN
A wooden, fully fitted-out gypsy caravan, installed at the end of the orchard at 300m from the farmhouse: 90 euros per night for 2 people in this unusual dwelling. Breakfast included (delivered to you in a basket). 25 euros for an extra person (bed and breakfast).
LINTEVER FARM Bed and Breakfast
Official rating by Gites de France of 3 ears of corn (on 25/11/2013) - REF 56252
LEGAL NAME: EARL LA FERME DE LINTEVER - SIRET No: 453.841.439.00012.RCS LORIENT
Claire and Nicolas RAFLE - La Ferme de Lintever, 56480 CLEGUEREC
Tel: 02 97 38 03 95 Mobile: 06 71 66 27 44
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
main website address (bed and breakfast): www.fermedelintever.com
solar blog: http//soleil-sur-lintever.blogspot.fr
gypsy caravan rentals: http//laroulottedelintever.blogspot.fr